Low Carb Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of granulated erythritol (Swerve or similar)
- ¼ cup of Brandy
- ⅓ cup water
- Sort cranberries discarding any soft or decaying berries.
- Wash and drain the cranberries.
- In a medium saucepan combine cranberries, Swerve, Brandy, and water.
- Bring mixture to boil on medium-high heat stirring frequently. Lower the heat to medium-low and continue to simmer stirring frequently until cranberries begin to pop and the mixture begins to thicken, approximately 10 minutes. Remember cranberries have pectin and mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Let the mixture cool and store in an airtight container.
Can be made a week ahead of time.
Recipe by Anna Kidder at https://annakidder.com/low-carb-cranberry-sauce/